Thursday, May 24, 2007

I Have Been "8 Things Meme" tagged


I've been tagged by Jan.In the beginng,I was confused and didn't know how to play. After reading Jan's blog,I got it now.
So,here are my eight things:
1.My son,4 years old,is taken care of by my MIL in daytime.He is too much spoiled by his grandparents,sometimes too much naughty yet cute.I always can't resist his soft and tender voice"mammy,mammy".

2.My daughter is 7 years old and now one grade in elementary school.Compared to her brother,She is a well-behaved little girl.I taught her knitting under her asking.She can do knit and purl now.We both can enjoy our nice and peaceful knitting time on the sofa if my son keeps away from us.

3.My hubby,He is a nice person always careful in everything . Without him,I might got many troubles in my life since I am a careless person.

4.My mother taught me crocheting when I was 8 years old or so.I liked to crochet dolls and dolls' accessories for myself and my younger sister then but a real garment.

5.Because my mom can't knit,she can't teach me.However I desired to learn knitting so.Several years ago,I happened to see a yarn store having knitting classes so I joined and learned from then.
6.I perfer varigated ,hand dyed yarn to solid yarn.
7.Lately,I bought an addi#5 circular for the blue cardigan.It is fairly good.I am thinking if I should replace all my Clover needles with addis.(That will cost me much money...of course)

8.I don't like papaya(but fairly like papaya milk),banana and so on.Sweet and juicy fruits are my favorites.I tried durian lately (I never want to try it before)and sort of like it.




3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

My DD says Hi to your DD.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Thank you for playing Annie! You have a very nice family. And thanks for the compliment on my shawl!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Very interesting items! That is great that your daughter can knit! Love the pics too.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home