Thursday, March 22, 2007

[ISE#4] My Exchange Pals


After long time waiting,finally I received match letter from International Scarf Exchange 4 on March 20.How excited!! Can't wait to see my exchange pal's questionnarie.She lives in USA.Luckil,her favorites just match the project in my mind.Things seem easier now.

I bought this Artyarns supermerino8 SM127 last year for knitting vest for my daughter.Ten skeins will have discount so I bought ten but just used up two skeins , still 8 skein in my stash.This time I plan to knit the scarf with this yarn.As for pattern,I've been eyeballing Brooke's Column of Leaves Scarf for long time.Hope the pattern and yarn can be a good matching!!

The person gonna knit for me named Knittymommy.She is so nice.The day not long after receiving ISE4 pal assignment,I got her letter.She is such a kind and thoughtful person asking more details about my favorite colors.Thank her for the consideration.I really hope she feels free to knit for me and the scarf she knits for me will be very appreciated.

It seems to have a happy start now.Look forward to experiencing a fun and interesting future!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home