Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sock Yarns Coming!!


In Taiwan, less people knit socks, so it hardly buy sock yarns here.Instead,westerner like to knit socks.The more I saw them knitting gorgerous socks, the more I would like to try knitting them.

So I spent lots of time searching good sock yarns on online yarn stores. Fianlly, I found this one Simply Socks Yarn Company, and ordered my lovely socks yarn.

Wow...it was so colorful...I Love THEM!!

It was estimated for 4~6 weeks shipping toTaiwan,but just five days, I got them. How surprised and excitedI was!! I never saw sock yarns before,so can't wait to open this box and desire to see what's inside....

Because not familiar with sock yarns, I chose buying cotton yarns (98.3% Cotton 1.7% Elastic) and tried this red one first.It felt thicker than the socks we usually bought.

I was wondering how it will be to knit garments with these yarns....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

wow, so many nice colours to knit.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home