Saturday, March 03, 2007

International Scarf Exchange4




This is my first time to join International Scarf Exchange4.I knew this activity since the 3rd exchange(ISE3) last year,but worried about I might not finish the scarf for my secrect pal before the deadline so I just gave it up.This year ISE4 starts again.Since reading many people's article about how much fun they had from this activity,this time without thinking too much,I decided to join them and wanna experience how fun it is.

Joining ISE4 is very easy.You just need to fill out the questionnarie and send it to hostess.Hostess will send you an invition to sign in ISE4 blog and then you have to post at least 3 times progress on it.If not,hostess will write to you checking your progress.It starts from Mar.15. to May.31 and you must let your pal receive your scarf in the end of Jan.If someone break the rules,she should be banned from future exchanges.
Sounds fun,doesn't it? I can't wait to start....

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

That sounds like fun! If I hadn't joined so many KALs I would think about joining but instead I will watch your progress. Do you have a pattern you would like to use?

8:23 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

To Jan
I still not decide which pattern to knit coz the hostess will send me my secrect exchange pal's preference.So still have to wait and will post my progress often.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Annie, Are you still waiting for your scarf info? I hope you can find those books by Peter May. I would like to know what you think of them. I didn't like the American woman at all, the Chinese cop was a more interesting character to me. Here is a link to his website. I can't get his third book in the series because it hasn't been published in the US yet. But I did sign up to get his "Extraordinary People" book from my library. I'll let you know if I like it. Happy knitting and reading!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home