Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pink Cardigan Is Done

Finally,my pink cardigan is done.It really took much of my time and drove me crazy in proceeding.Though it was tedious,complicated and had been ripped out for many times,I finally made it.
When my knitting teacher said ,"the hardest, the prettiest",I felt like wanting to cry.....Since ripping out for many times,I've ever thought of giving it up but my knitting teacher won't let me did that.What I could do was be patient and re-kint it again.
The two front flower-patterned hems are the portions I like the most.Thought knitting this garment was not easy,it's worth my efforts cause it was gorgeous and elegant.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Very Pretty!

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very pretty.

Is that from a Japanese pattern? Is it hard to read the pattern?

I am giving you two thumbs up for being very patient with the cardigan. It's very much worth the work.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

To jan
Thanks for your nice compliments

To Rina
yes,this is a Japanese pattern.In Taiwan most people are used to reading Japanese pattern.It is not hard;just as the first time,I read English pattern.You just need to understand the differnt knitting signs standing for .And after severl times paracticing,you can understand Japanese pattern,too and will feel fun to know another totally different knitting!!

7:34 PM  
Blogger babette said...

absolutely breathtaking!! Job well done!!!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home