Thursday, March 29, 2007

[ISE#4]Halfway Done

I've gotten 20 repeats done today,and it is almost half way of the lengh.I only use up one skein,still having another one to work with.This pattern is not difficult. In the beginning,due to not familiar with the pattern ,I dropped some stitches;however, after several repeats,I
can catch the tricks and notice.So everything is smooth now and my speed goes fairly quick. If I keep this rhythm,the scarf might be finished within two weeks ,which will make me wait long time sending it to my pal.So I decide to slow down and knit my father's vest more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The scarf is looking great, and the colour of yarn is right for that pattern! I'm sure your pal is going to simply love it!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

I agree with shelley, the scarf is lovely and the color shows off the pattern beautifully. Your pal is very lucky!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home