Wednesday, April 25, 2007

[SAM3-April] Seduction Socks

Yarn:Sockotta(45%Cotton 40%Superwash wool 15%Nylon)414yds 100g/ball
Needles:Clover #2(2.7mm)16" & 24"(40cm & 60cm)
pattern: Seduction Socks from IK spring 2007 free staff projects

I knit this Seduction Socks for SAM3.Just in time before the end of April.Actually,I've done one sock about two weeks ago,and then thought it would be a long time till the end of April.So I started other projecs during this period of time.Several days ago,after finishing my Spring Bolero,I thought it was time to knit up the other one . The socks yarn is fingering weight so I use Clover size 2 16" and 24" circulars.Although compared to garments,socks just mean "small stuff";however using size 2 needles did take me a while to finish.There are much yarn left after I was done it.Maybe using the leftovers knits my kids socks next time and hoep it will be enough for a pair of kid's socks.Now that I've knitted 4 pair of cuff-down socks,next time I might want to try a toe -up pattern.
I gonna knit Horcrux Sock with this yarn as my SAM3 May socks for my hubby

5 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

HI Annie, this is my third try to leave a comment. Blogger is giving me trouble. Your socks are very pretty, I like the colors: very springlike. I like knitting with the cascade yarn also, it is very stretchy. Thanks for your info on the difference in our cultures. I love hearing about that. It made me look at the cemetery differently today when I was walking. I told my friend that maybe we should walk somewhere else and our luck would change since we have been having bad luck lately. It is something to think about!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I love your socks! The colours are very pretty!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

After reading your comment on my blog, I am wondering where you find the time to do everything. I can barely keep up one blog, not two, and I only have one child left at home. It does get stressful. I think we need to blog less and talk to all the other knitters more. I'm sure it would make us all feel better!

5:20 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Love the socks.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Me too, have requested to join in the fun.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home