Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spring Bolero

Yarn: 100% Ivory Cotton 3 balls
Needles: Clover #4 crochet hook
Pattern:Margrate provides
Duration: 4.17~4.20.2007

This Spring Bolero has been very popular since last spring.It is a Japanese pattern.Its gorgeous ,feminine,and neat style cought my eyes soon then. Many knitting friends in Taiwan crochet it more than just one.Some even made three or four ones for themself or as a gift.
This spring I happen to see one of my knitting friends crocheting it for herself,which inspires me to work one for myself.She is very knid and generous, sharing the pattern with me

Most crocheted projects take less time to finish,and so does this Spring Bolero.I only spend three nights to get it done.So quickly!!compared to knitted projects!
I am so pleased with the result,really looks so feminine.But I prefer a bit shorter one,just fit my waist will be good.Next time I might try a smaller crochet hook and do it again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 days?! WOW (even I can't finish anything in 3 days). That bolero is very cute on you. very feminine.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Your bolero is lovely Annie, so dainty and feminine. I am surprised it only took 3 nights. I wish we had such pretty patterns here in the states! It looks so pretty on you!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What a beautiful pattern! You did a wonderful job with it - and it only took 3 nights to complete!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Wow, I can't believe you finished it in three days! Great job. You look so cute in it! :)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home