Thursday, July 05, 2007

My English Class

Working for a school,I am only on duty in the morning and have every afternoon off during summer vacation.So what am I going to spend my off-duty summer afternoon?Of course,learning English!!

Every day I have different English teachers.This teacher in the pic named Jay comes at Thrusday class. Coincidentally he is my knitting friend,Susan's husband .They also live very close to me.It's so surprising that he is my teacher.Jay is a Dutch.Susan and he originally met on net and then Jay flew to Taiwan, fell in love with her,and they got married.How romantic ,isn't it?But they might go back to Holland in Auguest or September to keep on Jay's university studying.

This pencial case was made from different color zippers by Susan.It's very unique.I've ever seen people using this kind of pencial case and has been impressed by it then.

Susan made and sold them for helping stray dogs and will donate part of money for shelters.She and Jay love dogs very much.They both often volunteer to wash ,feed and take care of dogs in shelter.I bought one for myself and hope more stray dogs can be helped and cared.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Jay and Susan are such wonderful people around us. Cheers !

Wat do u work as in school ?

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learning English? I think your English is very wonderful already.

That pencil case is so cute. I have seen over here in Minnesota where vendors sell bags made out of zippers, but I like it better for pencil case.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

To JL
I am an accountant in school so have to go to school in the morning during summer vacation.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Hope you enjoy your English classes!

I love that pencil case - so unique! It looks like it would make an excellent DPN case too.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home