Sunday, July 01, 2007

[SAM3-July]Alpaca Cable Socks


Yarn:Cascade Yarns(98.3%Cotton 1.7%Elastic)186yds 50g/ball
Needles:Clover #3(3mm)16" & 24"(40cm & 60cm)
Pattern:Alpaca Cable Socks by Black Dog KnitKnitters always think socks are easy and quick to finish.Yes,indeed.compared to garments.However,they still took me much time to knit.
I manage to knit it for SAM3 in June but it is not in time. So it will be early July socks for SAM3.
Since Taiwan is in tropical area,my DH is not interested in any wool projects.That's why I seldom knit garments for him.It seems only socks are practical for him.So I decide to knit him a pair of socks using cotton sock yarns.
I like this Alpaca Cable Socks very much,which was designed by Block Dog Knit.It is simple to knit .Besides one left/right cable in left/right side of two socks,there are only stockinette stitches knitted.Quite easy yet unique. My DH likes it very much and asks me if I can knit him five more pair of socks ,which will be enough for weekly change.....Hmm..really a big task for me....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Hmm...all DHs thinks alike.....

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home