Sunday, June 10, 2007

Receiving My ISE#4 Scarf

Today when I was back home,my neighbor gave me the parcel the postman delivered wrongly to her door the day before yesterday.It's from my ISE#4 secrect pal,Kelli.I am so excited and can't wait to open it.

Kelli sent me two skeins of 100% pure wool from Uraguay,variegated green and red colors.I am thinking to knit them a pair of hats for my DH and I or My DD and DS.Also there are one honey-almond lotion ,Dove chocolate,my kids love it, and one card inside.
The most important part is the scarf.It is my favorite variegated red.Kelli knitted it with Fleece Artist Conutry Mohair and the pattern is "Misty Garden"from Scarf Style.It is so gorgeous,lovely,and amazing.I really love it.My DH said it was really a great work.I wrapped it around my neck, showing off around my house to my DH,DD and DS again and again.Later my DH asked" weren't you hot??"
The scarf is about 9" width and 56" length,could using to be a shawl as well.And it does match Chinese cheongsam well.In this fall, I can wear this modified Chinese cheongsam with this scarf around my neck or arms .It'll be very feminine and sexy.
It is rainy these days in Taiwan but I can't wait till good weather.I am eager to photograph the pics , letting Kelli see her great craft looks nice on me!
Kelli ,I want to give you BIG thanks and hug. Thanks for the efforts you've put in this scarf.I am so lucky to have your gorgeous craft and the lovely goodies. THANK YOU!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarf is beautiful!!! WOW. It's great to have secret pal like that.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Nice scarf.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annie,

The scarf looks so lovely on you and I'm so glad that you like it. I was worried that it would be to heavy for the weather in Taiwan but I just loved the colors and I knew you would too.
Thanks so much for posting the pictures.

Your Secret Pal, Kelli

9:38 PM  
Blogger bluey said...

Nice scarf. The colors are so lovely.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

What a nice gift! She did a wonderful job on it!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home