Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Daughter's Crochet Vest

Girl's Crochet Vest

This is a crochet vest I made for my daughter. Except my knitting homework,I didn't have much time to do extra knitting or crocheting. Why I decided to crochet this vest? The reason is that the pattern looks easy and it really is. The original pattern is for an adult so I have to modify it for my 10-year-old daughter.

Girl's Crochet Vest

I spent about one week to finish it. First, crocheting four squares , connecting them together ( it would become a circle) and then keep on working same pattern till the length you prefer. No need to shape the armhole and neckline. When you put it on , the neckline and armhole will just turn up. It is easy.

Girl's Crochet Vest

It looks neat and gorgeous when just finished. However, after wore one month, it made pills. The fuzz balls can be easily seen in the vest. Though never expecting fuzz balls won't show up, I just don't expect them so quickly.

Girl's Crochet Vest

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home