Monday, June 08, 2009

Pink Lace


Yarn: 100% light pink silk 7 balls

Tool: addi #5 60cm circular , Clover crochet hook #4

Pattern: Modified by me from a Japanese pattern



This is a pattern modified by me from a Japanese pattern. I made the length longer than the pattern called for. The neck hem, arm hem and down hem are also changed to crochet finish. Now in Taiwan,it is popular to put on garment longer than butt . So I intend to knit this pink lace longer.

As you can see, this pattern is easy- just repeats the pattern to your desired length. Then it is done! Easy and fun to knit. I used 7 silk yarn balls to finish it. Really expensive!! But it is worth the price and the labor. It comes out just what I want!










4 Comments:

Blogger Anastasia said...

Beautiful! Nice work!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Rina said...

All I can say is... UUU LA LA.

May I ask how did you knit the gauge with lace? Did you block the swatch to make sure it's right gauge?

8:38 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Hi Rina,
Thank you for the nice compliments.
I just iron my lace gauge and then measure how many stitches and rows it is in 10cm. Hope this help you.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Doreen said...

Oh this is lovely. I love the length too just the right one.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home