Friday, May 30, 2008

Pink Pullover


Yarn: Pink cotton ( two strands knit) 8 balls

Needles : addi #5 circular


I've not updated my blog for long time because writing English spends me more time than writing Chinese does. So I spend more time in my Chinese Blog than this English blog(See my Chinese Blog here- Annie's Knitting blog).Also I seldom visit English friends' blogs lately. Sorry I should visit your blogs often and I will now.
This pink pullover is my latest FO. I saw the pattern first time here but it is too short and the pattern is not my style so I decided to modify it to be my style. I went to Seattle last April .Before going ,I was hurry to drew the draft in order to knit it in the plane or had layovers in the airport.
It was a simple vest pattern so I thought it might could be finished during my travel in Seattle but it wasn't. After back for 2 weeks, I finished it.Though I am quite happy how it comes out, there are some disadvantages of it, such as the arm holes should be smaller,the neck line should be lower.If these could be modified , it will be better.Well, lessen learned.

I tie a ribbon butterfly in work days. If wearing jeans, I take off the ribbon to feel more relaxing.


I've learned knitting for a while.Sometimes fantastic patterns from books or internet are not my style but they are so impressed. So I like to modify them to be more suitable for myself, which also makes me feel like it is my own pattern.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I love this vest. I think you are so smart to be able to blog in more than one language. Much smarter than me.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Lovely vest, i love the one with ribbon, very lady-like.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Rina said...

That pink pullover looks so lovely on you. I'm a bilingual, still I can't write right in my native language. So embarrassed.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home