Saturday, January 05, 2008

Receiving My ISE#5 Scarf




I received my ISE#5 scarf yesterday. Since my original exchange pal suffered sever snowstorm in the States several weeks ago, she couldn't finish my scarf. So my lovely angel,Marilyn , flies to me!! Thanks for Marilyn's beautiful knitting. Without her kindness, I will be very frustrated.

Marilyn knitted me an orange-red colored cotton scarf.It was about 100 cm( 34") after blocked . The length is just what I need. The color is my favorite. Marilyn has done an amazing job for me!!

Marilyn also sent me a hand cream, a chocolate, two colour knitting books, one same orange-red colored cotton yarn and this Purple hand-dyed yarn( I think it is a socks yarn). The chocolate is for my children. I love this purple yarn VERY much.Still have no idea what to knit, but I am sure when I find a really good pattern, I am going to knit it.

Big thank for you Marilyn!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I was your original pal--and I still feel so bad about dropping out on you! But your replacement scarf is gorgeous. I'm so glad everything worked out for the best.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Happy New Year. Welcome back to the blogging world.

Nice scraf u got there, pretty colour too. and all the goodies...

8:03 PM  
Blogger Rina said...

Hello. Happy New Year 2008.

That's very nice of your PAL to sent those gorgeous items for you.'

Yes I can't help drolling on your new yarn.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home