Saturday, August 18, 2007

My little nephew



My younger sister has born a baby last week.Since it was always rainy last week ,I didn't have a chance to see my little nephew.Today I couldn't wait and decided to see him though typhoon is coming today.

He sleeps peacefully.I haven't seen and touch kids this little for long time .My little nephew reminds me of the time my kids were little and brings me back to the bittersweet baby-caring memories.For me ,those days were long time ago,but my sister's is going to begin.
He is so lovely and adorable.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your nephew. He is very adorable.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Congratulations on the arrival of a new member of the family.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Kim in NJ said...

Congratulations to the whole family on the new addition. He's very cute!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home