Saturday, September 29, 2007

ISE#5 Fox Eyes Lace Scarf


Since having a nice experience from ISE4, I signed up again for ISE5 .This time the deadline is on Dec.1.,so not much time left for me, a busy career woman and a frazzled mom.

This pattern is from a deep V vest I've been knitting now.When knitting the vest,I start to think how it will come out if knitted to a scarf .I really wanna give it a try.

The main pattern looks like a fox's eyes so I name it - Fox Eyes Lace Scarf.As for the edges,several edge patterns have been tried but only this one matches the main pattern well.So you can see the finial combination from the pic.Now I've done 6 repeats (the pic is only 3 repeats done) and will keep on doing it.Hope my pal is gonna like it.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

That is a really unusual and beautiful pattern. I love it! Lucky pal!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's actually very interesting lace pattern.
It does look like a pair of fox eyes.

The recipient is very lucky indeed.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The scarf looks so pretty. You're doing a great job on it. I also like the lace scarf in the post before this one.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

What a lucky girl to receive this lovely scarf.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Hi Annie,

No new knitting project lately ??

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

I love the name of your scarf. Very clever. I'm sure your pal will love it, who wouldn't?

9:21 AM  
Blogger weebug said...

i do love this scarf, are you going to write up the pattern?

7:18 AM  
Blogger mia_chey said...

absolutely in love with your scarves!!!
can you teach us how to make these beauties? PLEASE???

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home