Friday, June 26, 2009

Unfinished Lace Crochet



This is the crochet lace I am working right now. These photos were taken while the first piece were finished.This crochet lace work needs to finish two same pieces and connect them together. Then it is done. Easy and fun!!



I got this pattern from my knitting teacher and also bought this linen and cotton blending yarn from her. Acutally grey is not my favorite color and this is my first time to try grey. Though I still not quite like it, hope that trying new color might give me surprise.


It is not hard to crochet this piece but when about to finish the second piece, I found that one raw was skiped by me. I want to neglect it because am lazy to go back. But finally I still decide to go back to the skiped raw and start again. Soon it is going to be off the hook. I will post the finished lace topover very soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous karen said...

Dear Annie,

I really love this blouse top pattern (Crochet Lace Garment Finished).Where can I get this pattern?

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Annie,

Your blouse top pattern (Crochet Lace Garment Finished) is beautiful. You are a professional.
Can you please tell me where I can find this pattern?

10:28 AM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

This is beautiful - could you please tell me where I could purchase this pattern.

Thanks!!!

Sylvia

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home