Thursday, July 02, 2009

Crochet Lace Garment Finished

This crochet lace garment is finished. I didn't spend much time on it. Crochet is never a problem for me. Since I was little, my mom taught me crochet. And I like it .


This work just needs two same crochet pieces connecting together and then it is done. I thought it was easy in the beginning.However, the pattern was drew a bit complicated. Sometimes I had to stop to check out the pattern , and I did ripe out several times


I like how it came out. It is really my type. In hot summer here, this crochet garment would be very useful for me.



Fun photos of my modle when snapshot.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work. I wish I could crochet like that.........:-)
Mary Anne, ON. Canada

4:17 PM  
Blogger Rina said...

I would love to crochet a sweater or a garment like that. I don't know why but holding a crochet hook for me still takes time to get used to thus the pain. Bah...

That garment would look sexy for summer definitely.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your crochet work is just beautiful. Wouldn't you at least let us know where we can find the pattern?!! I have looked for it, but cannot find it. It is so lovely.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you share the pattern directions for this top? I am looking for crochet directions for the pineapple pattern for a dress. I could make this one longer by continuing the pattern.

If you will share the pattern please send to RoLashua@Yahoo.com
Thanks!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home